for all general/roster/merch/distro/service inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
for LABEL demo submission, use postal mail to this address:
c/o caleb chabot
25 plainfield street
jamaica plain MA 02130
you can also send a zip file of the album or demo to email@example.com. mediafire will also work.
- all i want is music and contact info. also include a short note introducing yourself and stating your goals (distro consideration, label consideration, and booking submissions all sort of come into me, so sometimes it's hard to figure out why a bend sent me stuff)
- don't send a photo because i don't care what you look like (unless u r a majr babe - in that case send 2)
- i need not a list of "big" bands with which you've played. that's poppycock! and it also has little to do with how good you actually are.
- don't follow up -- if i like your music, i will get in touch. only at this point will i ask for some press material and all of that junk.
- you should probably read the label policies in the FAQ section to make sure we gonna jive!
I promise i listen to everything that is sent to me, but i will not always write back to the band unless it really interests me.
to book your band, or for questions about ericrock hosted shows: email CALEB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
but please read BOOK YOUR BAND over in the promotions section first. also: DUDES... don't send the email to ERIC because he's just a bird, man!
(fyi: some of the bands/projects that have been inactive for a while might not use these emails anymore)
report any website problems to email@example.com.
it would be rad if you told me the platform/OS/browser you were using.
...and it would be nice if you could pull me into town.